COMING TO CANNES
Arriving at Nice airport
Barely 30 minutes by car from the airport, you can reach L’HOTERA with :
- a cab (65-95€/ride with official taxi, less with UBER – 30 minutes)
- renting a car for your journey, all companies are present at the airport (30 minutes + 3€ highway toll fees)
- taking a bus (bus 210 Express, 22€ one way / 33€ way back – 50 minutes)
- or catching a train (15 minutes walk to the train station « Nice Saint Augustin », 6€ one way – 40 minutes – better if you have light luggages for walking)
Arriving at Cannes train/bus station
Only a 30 seconds walk from the train/bus station and you are at the hotel, can’t be easier.
Arriving by car
There are various parking places around the hotel.
- The closest one is the train station parking managed by EFFIA (24h – 30€). You can have 20% discount with the hotel stamp.
- The less expensive ones are called Vauban, Ferrage and République and are managed by INTERPARKING (24h – 16,2€). They are all, around 10 minutes walking distance, from the hotel.
- If you are planning riding your car during the whole day, you can park your car the night in the street. Parking in the street is free from 7pm to 8 am. There are various slots behind the train station, Boulevard d’Alsace for example.